Do I need to bring anything with me to the training course?
No, everything will be supplied on the day.
When will I receive my certificate?
Your certificate will be issued within 10 business days from successful completion of the training course.
Will I be guaranteed work on completion of my training with TTM Training?
TTM Training do not guarantee any work through TTM Healthcare on completion of a training course. Once you are fully compliant and everything is in date your availability will always be considered by our recruitment teams.
Can I pay for my training on the day?
Our trainers are not authorised to accept any payments at the training venue. TTM Training require that training is paid in advance through our website.
Do you have a payment scheme?
We do not have a payment scheme in place.
Do you accept social welfare funding?
No, we do not accept Social Welfare payments as their process does not match our process. We do accept SEETEC funding.
Who certifies the certificates?
Please refer to the course details.
What happens if I cancel my training?
Please refer to our cancellation policy below.
Why don’t you run courses in my area?
We try our best to accommodate everyone and the aim of TTM Training is to make sure a training course is no more than one hour away.
To cancel a booking:
- Go to https://www.ttmtraining.com/my-account/orders/
- Click ‘View/Edit’ button next to the order they wish to cancel
- In the order screen, next to each attendee click the button ‘Cancel My Place’
- Then click ‘Confirm Changes’ button
- When all attendees are removed, the order is cancelled
- Up to 8 days before course commencement, you will be issued with a full refund.
- Less than 8 days before course commencement, no refund will be issued.
In line with the above, should you not cancel your booking prior to the commencement of the course a refund will not be processed.