TTM Group refers to TTM Healthcare Limited., Resilience Care Limited., Just Specialist Recruitment Limited., TTM Healthcare Deutschland GMBH and TTM Healthcare Poland SP. When TTM Group is used in this document it refers to these companies as listed here.
TTM Group provides;
- work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers through TTM Healthcare,
- Advanced Homecare, Social Care and Therapy Services to clients and service users through Resilience Care.
Within Resilience Care data is collected both on the people we care for, and our employees.
The Group must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, The Group acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the TTM Group directly, such as on an application or registration form or via a Group website, or we may collect them from another source such as a jobs board. The TTM Group must have a legal basis for processing your personal data.
For TTM Healthcare this purpose would for providing you with work-finding services, training and/or information relating to roles relevant to you.
For Resilience Care this purpose would be gathering personal data to ensure the provision of correct care, this data will be from both clients and employees/work-seekers.
We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of Section 2 of this policy.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Data
TTM Group will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of which it was gathered.
TTM will collect your data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services.
Resilience Care will collect employee/service users’/clients data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing care services.
This includes for example, providing care to an individual, contacting you about job opportunities, assessing your suitability for those opportunities, updating our databases, putting you forward for job opportunities, arranging payments to you and developing and managing our services and relationship with you and our clients.
In some cases, we may be required to use your data for the purpose of investigating, reporting and detecting crime and also to comply with legislation that apply to us. We may also use your information during the course of internal audits to demonstrate our compliance with certain industry standards.
The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
- Your consent
- Where we have a legitimate interest
- To comply with a legal obligation that we have
- To fulfil a contractual obligation that we have with you
2.1 Legitimate interest
This is where the TTM Group has a legitimate reason to process your data provided it is reasonable and does not go against what you would reasonably expect from us. Where the Group has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
• Providing care services
• Providing work-finding services to the individual, including sending their information to your clients where they have demonstrated an interest in doing that particular type of work
• Managing our database and keeping work-seeker records up to date
• Contacting the individual with information about similar products or services that may be of interest
2.2 Recipient/s of data
The Group will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
- Clients that we work with to place jobs for work-seekers
- Third parties who carry out audits to ensure that The Groups business is run according to legislation
- Payroll service providers who manage payroll on The Groups’ behalf
- Other recruitment agencies in the supply chain (e.g. master/neutral vendors and second tier suppliers);
- Group Insurers
- Group legal advisers
- IT providers
- Any public information sources and third party organisations which carry out suitability checks on work-seekers e.g. HSE, Companies House, HIQA, NIMBI, NRF
- Government law enforcement agencies and other regulators e.g. the Police, An Garda Siochana, HMRC, Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate (EASI), Local Authority Designated Officers (LADOs), GLAA, HIQA
- Any other organisations an individual asks you to share their data with.
2.3 Statutory/contractual requirement
Where your personal data is required by law, and/or by a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require this personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. You are obliged to provide the personal data and if you do not the consequences of failure to provide the data is;
Impacting The Groups ability to provide the relevant service
3. Overseas Transfers
The Group may transfer only the information you provide to us to countries outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) for the purposes of providing you with relevant services. We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
4. Data Retention
The Group will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose we collect it. Different laws may also require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
TTM Group must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Where the Group has obtained your consent to process your personal and sensitive data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Where consent is not granted and we not legally required to hold the data the Group will delete your data.
5. Your Rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data The Group processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data The Group processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to The Group processing your personal data/sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting DPO@ttm.ie.
There may be circumstances where The Group will still need to process your data for legal or official reasons. Where this is the case, we will restrict the data to only what is necessary for the purpose of meeting those specific reasons.
If you believe that any of your data that the Group processes is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us using the details above and we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and correct it where necessary.
You can also contact us using the above details if you want us to restrict the type or amount of data we process for you, access your personal data or exercise any of the other rights listed above.
6. Complaints or Queries
If you wish to make a complaint about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact: DPO@ttm.ie.
You also have the right to raise concerns with the office of the Data Protection Commissioner or the Information Commissioner’s Office, or any other relevant supervisory authority, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
7. Communications from Group
Established users may occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Customers can unsubscribe via the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of each email or via our website.
Website Usage Information
Our system logs and records your IP address, dates and times of site visits, the pages visited, type of browser and cookie information. This data is only used to measure the number of visitors to the site and will not be used to identify you.
Cookies are small files placed on your computer’s hard drive, or in your browser memory, when you visit a Group website. Our cookies don’t store any personal or confidential information about you.
9. Policy Modifications