HACCP Food Safety Level 1
Aim: The course designed to introduce participants to food safety and hygiene issues. It is based on the training criteria set down by the Food Safety Authority of Ireland’s Guide to Food Safety Training Level 1.
If you or your staff need a Food Safety (HACCP) Course for:
Certification: Upon successful completion participants will receive Food Safety (HACCP) Level 1 Certification, downloadable from their learners account.
- Understand the importance of good food hygiene and recognise the various different types of health issues that poor food hygiene may cause.
- Be able to identify the various different types of food safety hazards and know what – to do to prevent them from putting food at risk.
- Be in a position to maintain good standards of personal hygiene so that you can – prevent food from getting contaminated.
- Understand why thorough cleaning and proper waste management is important.
- Understand how to carry out effective cleaning activities.
- Understand what the legislation is around food hygiene and you need to comply with the regulations.
Method of Delivery: Online.
Duration: 1-4 hours to complete.
Assessment: An online assessment is taken on completion of each module. Participants will be asked 20 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80% required.
Note: This course is CPD accredited.View all online courses
Start your online course today!
Register & Purchase here for your Online Course