Infection Prevention & Control PPE (Online)
Aim: This course will give those at risk from infection the essential skills to protect themselves in line with national standards.
Who is this course for? This course is for people working in the healthcare and nursing areas, or any profession where infection control and management of it is required.
- Overview of infection control.
- World Health Organisation ‘Cleaner Care is Safer Care’ pact.
- Infection prevention and control.
- Hand hygiene.
- Waste management and decontamination issues.
- PPE – Personal protection, including the types of protective equipment available to use.
- Needle-stick injuries or any occupational health injury/accident.
Method of Delivery: Online Training Course
Duration: 2 hour.
Assessment: Multiple choice questionnaire.
Certification: On successful completion of this course, certification is valid for 2 years. CPD Accredited
View all online courses
Start your online course today!
Register & Purchase here for your Online Course