Infection Prevention & Control
Aim: This course will give those at risk from infection the essential skills to protect themselves in line with national standards.
Who is this course for? This course is for people working in the healthcare and nursing areas, or any profession where infection control and management of it is required.
Certification: On successful completion of this course, certification is valid for 2 years.
- Overview of infection control.
- World Health Organisation ‘Cleaner Care is Safer Care’ pact.
- Infection prevention and control.
- Hand hygiene.
- Waste management and decontamination issues.
- Personal protection, including the types of protective equipment available to use.
- Needle-stick injuries or any occupational health injury/accident.
Method of Delivery: Online Training Course
Duration: 1 hour.
Assessment: Participants will be evaluated on infection control techniques; competency must be demonstrated in all areas. Multiple choice questionnaire.View all online courses
Start your online course today!
Register & Purchase here for your Online Course