Introduction to Health & Safety (General Workplace)
Aim: To provide learners with an understanding of how their actions in the workplace contribute to safety and health. To ensure that learners clearly understand their safety and health responsibilities.
- What is a Hazard
- What is Risk
- Preventative Measures
- Hazards in Your Workplace
- Improving Safety Performance
- Identify how it important for them to take care of their own safety and the safety of others.
- Identify that employees have a responsibility in relation to safety, health and well-being in the workplace.
- Define hazard, Risk and Control Measures.
- Identify means to monitor and control hazards.
- Identify ways to change the behaviour and ways of thinking to allow for a safer workplace.
Method of Delivery: Online Training
Certification: 2 year certification on successful completion of this course.
Duration: 1 hour.
Assessment: Multiple choice questionnaire.
View all online courses
Start your online course today!
Register & Purchase here for your Online Course