QQI Level 5 Communications
This QQI Level 5 Communications module aims to:
- develop an awareness of the essential role played by communication in human interaction.
- acquire communication skills relevant to vocational and personal development.
- understand the communicative principles and practices involved in gathering and relaying information acquire the skills and confidence to convey and interpret meaning, in writing, orally and visually.
- develop a critical awareness of communications messages and media.
- explore the use of modern communication and information technology, and its application in personal and vocational life.
- Following successful completion you will receive a QQI Level 5 component Certificate in Communications (5N0690) from QQI.
- QQI (Quality & Qualifications Ireland) is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. The Open College is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland. Click here for details of the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Click here for more detailed Accreditation information.
Topics covered include:
- Unit 1: Listening and Speaking
- Unit 2: Reading and Writing
- Unit 3: Non-Verbal and Visual Communication
- Unit 4: Communications Technology.
Students will be expected to complete four tasks:
Collection of Work 50%
Skills Demonstration 50%.
Students can complete this course within 8 weeks which is ample time and can start it at any time of the year that is convenient.
Note: Course delivered online with The Open College.
View all online courses
Start your online course today!
Register & Purchase here for your Online Course