QQI Level 5 Health & Safety at the Workplace
This QQI Level 5 Health & Safety at Work module aims to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to promote and maintain safety and health in a work environment.
- Following successful completion you will receive a QQI level 5 component Certificate in Health and Safety at Work (5N1794).
- QQI (Quality & Qualifications Ireland) is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. The Open College is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.
This Award is validated by QQI and The Open College. For more Accreditation information, please click here.
- Risk Assessments
- Chemical Control Strategies
- Machine Hazards
- Manual Handling
- Health Promotion
- Emergency Planning
- Fire-Related issues
- Safety signs
- First Aid Kit
- Infection Control.
- This course is assessed through a combination of an assignment and exam based.
- Students taking this module will have to sit an examination (€50.00) that is normally held in Dublin but arrangements can be made in outside centres around the country. This can be paid before exam dates and is not required upon enrollment.
- As part of our quality assurance, student assessment work will be marked by an Internal Assessor, validated by a Verifier with an independent QQI External Authenticator to complete the process.
Students can complete this course within 8 weeks which is ample time and can start it at any time of the year that is convenient.
Note: Course delivered online with The Open College.
View all online courses
Start your online course today!
Register & Purchase here for your Online Course