QQI Level 6 Business Law
This QQI level 6 Business Law module is designed to enable the learner to gain an in depth understanding of the Legislative Environment in which a modern business must survive. Learners will be aware of and be able to apply the Legislation that applies to their particular area of business.
Who should complete this course?
- Business Owners & Managers looking to up skill their knowledge on all Business Law and Legislation’s.
- People who wish to gain a professional, internationally recognized qualification in Law by distance learning.
- Following successful completion you will receive a QQI Level 6 component Certificate in Business Law (6N4045) from QQI.
- QQI (Quality & Qualifications Ireland) is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. The Open College is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.This Award is validated by QQI and The Open College. For more Accreditation information, please click here.
- The specific QQI learning outcomes are grouped into 9 units.
- Unit 1: Introduction to the Irish Legal System
- Unit 2: Contract Law
- Unit 3: Commercial and Consumer Law
- Unit 4: Company Law
- Unit 5: Law of Torts
- Unit 6: Employment Law
- Unit 7: Media Law
- Unit 8: Property Law
- Unit 9: Jurisprudence & Legal Documents.
- Assignments x 2 – 60%
Examination (Theory) – 40%*
Students can complete this course within 8 weeks which is ample time and can start it at any time of the year that is convenient.
Note: Course delivered online with The Open College.
View all online courses
Start your online course today!
Register & Purchase here for your Online Course