QQI Level 6 Human Resources
The purpose of this QQI Level 6 Human Resources award is for the learner to develop an understanding of human resource management, to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in human resource management principles, to enable the learner to apply these to the planning, organising, implementation, evaluation and revision of human resource management practices, for the attainment of organisational goals.
- Following successful completion you will receive a QQI Level 6 component Certificate in Human Resources (6N3750).
- QQI (Quality & Qualifications Ireland) is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. The Open College is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.
This Award is validated by QQI and The Open College. For more Accreditation information, please click here.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Unit 2: Human Resources Planning, Forecasting and The Labour Market
- Unit 3: Recruitment & Selection, Equality Legislation
- Unit 4: Management, Motivation, Performance and Reward Systems
- Unit 5: Learning, Training and Development
- Unit 6: Employment Law, IR, IS, Policy, Admin, Data Protection and Pensions.
- This course is assessed through a combination of assignments and a supervised exam. Students taking this module will have to sit an examination (€50.00) that is normally held in Dublin but arrangements can be made in outside centres around the country. This can be paid before exam dates and is not required upon enrolment.Learners are assessed over the duration of this module and will include as follows.Examination 40%
Skills Demonstration 30%
Students can complete this course within 8 weeks which is ample time and can start it at any time of the year that is convenient.
Note: Course delivered online with The Open College.
View all online courses
Start your online course today!
Register & Purchase here for your Online Course