QQI Level 6 Mental Health
This distance learning QQI Mental Health Awareness course is designed for a broad spectrum of health care workers or individuals who would benefit from a greater understanding of Mental Health. This course covers topics such as stress, phobias, anxiety, eating disorders, and schizophrenia among others – all conditions under the topic mental health.
- Following successful completion you will receive a QQI Level 6 component Certificate in Mental Health Awareness (6N2209).
- QQI (Quality & Qualifications Ireland) is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. The Open College is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.This Award is validated by QQI and The Open College. For more Accreditation information, please click here.
- Unit 1: What is Mental Health?
- Unit 2: Realities of Mental Illness.
- Unit 3: Intervention and Treatment Approaches.
- Unit 4: Recovery and Advocacy.
- Learner Record 50%
Students can complete this course within 8 weeks which is ample time and can start it at any time of the year that is convenient.
Note: Course delivered online with The Open College.
View all online courses
Start your online course today!
Register & Purchase here for your Online Course