QQI Level 6 Personal & Professional Development
The purpose of this QQI Personal & Professional Development award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to utilise a range of advanced personal and interpersonal skills in a variety of personal, civic and specific vocational contexts, operating autonomously and/or in a supervisory capacity.
The module presents you with key theory in relation to the specific topics. In addition, there are various activities for you to complete as you proceed through your study.
- Following successful completion you will receive a QQI Level 6 Certificate in Personal & Professional Development (6N1949).
- QQI (Quality & Qualifications Ireland) is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. The Open College is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.
This Award is validated by QQI and The Open College. For more Accreditation information, please click here.
- Unit 1: The Principles and Practice of Personal and Professional Development
- Unit 2: Key Skills for Effective Work Participation
- Unit 3: The Process of Change
- Unit 4: Personal Reflection and CPD.
- This module is assessed by a Portfolio/Collection of Work and Skills Demonstration in which the learner will demonstrate their understanding and application of topics studied in the Personal and Professional Development module, and illustrate how these concepts can enhance and contribute to their own performance in the work place, to the management process of the organisation, and to the organisation in general.
Portfolio/Collection of Work 50%
Skills Demonstration 50%
Students can complete this course within 8 weeks which is ample time and can start it at any time of the year that is convenient.
Note: Course delivered online with The Open College.
View all online courses
Start your online course today!
Register & Purchase here for your Online Course