QQI Level 6 Train the Trainer
The purpose of this Online distance Learning QQI Train the Trainer (Training Delivery and Evaluation) 6N3326 award is to develop an understanding of the methodologies and processes available to approach Training Delivery and Evaluation. We will do this by equipping the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in Training Delivery and Evaluation through planning, design, delivery, assessment and evaluation.
Who should take this:
- Those who have commenced a career in Training and Education, and who would like to receive an approved National Qualification.
- Those who wish to become a certified trainer.
- Those involved in training administration, delivery, design or assessment.
- Training and HR personnel in large organisations.
- Following successful completion you will receive a QQI Level 6 Training Delivery and Evaluation component Certificate (6N3326).
- QQI (Quality & Qualifications Ireland) is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. The Open College is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.This Award is validated by QQI and The Open College. For more Accreditation information, please click here.
Unit 1: The Theory of Training and Evaluation of Learning
- Adult Learning Theories
- Instructional Design Theories
- Effective Training Delivery Theories and Techniques
- Objectives of Training Evaluation for Adults.
Unit 2: Training Delivery Planning and Preparation
- Group dynamics
- Dealing with Disruptive Behaviour
- The Role of the Trainer
- Delivery Planning
Unit 3: Diversity and Legislation
- Managing Diversity
- Equality in training
- Legislation governing Equality and Diversity.
Unit 4: IT Technologies.
- Instruction Design Models
- Using IT Technologies as part of your evaluation platform.
Unit 5: Methods of Delivery and Assessment
- Training Strategies
- Training Delivery methodologies
- Formative Assessment
- Summative Assessment
- Assessment Techniques
- Planning Assessment.
Unit 6: Evaluation of Training
- Evaluating a Training Programme
- Evaluation Techniques
- Programme Review.
- This Programme is assessed through completion of a Project (40%), Skills Demonstration (40%) and a Learner Record (20%).
- As part of our quality assurance, assessment work will be marked by an Internal Assessor, then checked by an Internal Verifier and an independent QQI External Authenticator.
Students can complete this course within 8 weeks which is ample time and can start it at any time of the year that is convenient.
Note: Course delivery online with The Open College.
View all online courses
Start your online course today!
Register & Purchase here for your Online Course