We are delighted to announce that TTM Training is ready to provide practical training again. Our team has worked closely with trainers and venues to make sure the Covid-19 restrictions are adhered to and that our attendees can feel safe and conformable at our courses.
Following on from Government advice, TTM Training will ensure the following guidelines be adhered to for the health & safety of all attending our training courses:
• There will be no entry of any person showing any symptoms of Covid-19
• Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your set training time. The venue will not allow standing around outside the room or Hotel.
• A minimum of 2 metres between each trainee
• A well aired room with windows that can be opened
• Hand sanitisers will be made available to trainees (where required)
• All candidates are required to bring their own masks/gloves
• All surfaces, training equipment etc will cleaned before and after each training
• No other personnel (except course participants) will be allowed in the room until the course has finished
Our CPR Trainer Karen has kindly taken some pictures of the set up for CPR Cork today.