QQI 10% Discount Offer – Use TTMQQI2020 to avail of this offer.
Our new Training Package now available – TTM Online Training Package
Courses: GDPR, Report Writing, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, Infection Prevention & Control (PPE), Understanding Self-harming behaviours.
Special Offer: €60 RRP: €80 Use discount code: TTMAWARE2021
We are also a proud member of the Association of Healthcare Trainers (AOHT).
Partnerships – TTM Training is delighted to work with The Open College, Ireland’s largest provider of QQI accredited distance learning courses. We also work closely with Medicore Medical services, Rapid Response, Philip & Sons Training & Therapeutically Applied Care Training.
Book online now, or use our chat function to talk to a member of our training team today.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the office on 065 6896246.
Looking forward to be of service to you and helping you take a step towards your professional development.
TTM Training Covid Protocols:
Note: Due to the increasing cases for Covid 19, our Patient Moving and Handling and CPR training are the only classroom courses taking place. All other training courses will take place online. Anyone attending our classroom training courses will need to abide by our Covid 19 protocols (See below). We will do everything we can to make sure our trainees are safe.
– Do not attend a training course if you feel unwell.
– Do not attend a training course if you are awaiting a test or tested positive for Covid 19.
– Do not attend a training course if isolating for 14 days.
– Sign in before the training commences for contact tracing purposes (The trainer will supply a sign in sheet).
– Wearing of a mask is compulsory at all times during your training course (Please let the trainer know if you have any medical conditions stopping you from wearing a mask, please bring your own)
– Keep the 2 metre distancing at all times during the training (The trainer will explain this at the start of training).
– If you arrive early, please stay outside the venue until 5 minutes before the training commences.
– Please sanitize before you enter the training room. Sanitizers will be supplied by the venue. The rooms will be fully sanitised before the training commences.
- We will be introducing Temperature checking on all our classroom courses over the coming weeks. We already have this in place on our CPR Cork training courses. Our Cork trainer will also be using a Sanitizing Fog Machine.
Stay safe and keep everyone else safe.